dinsdag 26 april 2011

A Conference for Economics instructors

If you, soon expect such as I, introductory economics to teach, or to you might be interested in this Conference. It is a one day-take, with the generous support from my Publisher (Southwestern, a part of Cengage Learning) on Friday, 29 April, Harvard constructed I.

The Conference consists of the following presentations of five Harvard Faculty:
Greg Mankiw, the challenges the U.S. monetary and fiscal policy policyAlberto Alesina, social policy in the United States and Europe: why so different? Eric Mazur, Confessions of a converted lecturerBen Friedman, religious influences on the economic thinking: where the economy have made we teaching?Jeremy Stein, Lessons from the financial CrisisIn addition, after lunch, have participants the option to tour of Harvard, and the day ends with a party at my home.

Interested in? Click through the link above to learn more. (Please note that space is limited.) (We may not be able all, who expressed interest, and for that I apologize in advance that.) If you have any questions, feel free John Carey at john.carey@cengage.com contact.


View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten